- 4' table all to yourself
- A deluxe ½" thick, 18"diameter copper wreath base
- All required tools
- Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- Comfortable shoes, it is easiest to create this large wreath while standing
- A pair of gardening or leather work gloves
- Warm work clothes, being creative is really messy!
- If you have specific ornaments or a theme that you would like to decorate your wreath with, please feel free to bring any special ornaments or ribbons with you.
Asymmetric Copper Wreath:
Friday, December 3, 2021, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. at Tundra's Flower Farm located 12 minutes south of Saskatoon
Saturday, December 4, 2021, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. at Tundra's Flower Farm located 12 minutes south of Saskatoon