A step-by-step guide to walk you through the process of multiplying a single dahlia tuber into a massive dahlia collection. In just four years you could multiply your dahlia tuber collection from a single $12 tuber to a collection valued at more than $8,000.
The complete Dahlia Guide includes:
- how to plant dormant tubers
- how to wake up dormant tubers
- how to propagate dahlias to increase your dahlia tuber stock
- how to transplant seedlings and propagated plants
- when and what to fertilize dahlias with
- how to harvest and condition dahlias
- how and when to dig dahlia tubers
- how to divide dahlia tuber clumps in the fall
- how to store dahlia tubers over the winter
- information on the appropriate humidity, temperature, and storage mediums
- a list of several Canadian dahlia suppliers
- access to support throughout your dahlia journey
- $10 credit to Sarah's Cut Flower dahlia sale in April 2023
The next 10 Canadians to purchase the guide will receive a package of dahlia seeds in the mail as a gift from Tundra's Flower Farm.
This is a 23-page digital product. There will be no shipping fees as there is no physical product shipped to you. You will be able to download and print this dahlia guide.