A step-by-step guide to walk you through the process of multiplying a single dahlia tuber into a massive dahlia collection. In just four years you can multiply your dahlia tuber collection from a single $12 tuber to a collection valued at more than $8,000.
The complete Dahlia Guide includes:
- how to plant dormant tubers
- how to wake up dormant tubers
- how to propagate dahlias to increase your dahlia tuber stock
- how to transplant seedlings and propagated plants
- when and what to fertilize dahlias with
- how to harvest and condition dahlias
- how and when to dig dahlia tubers
- how to divide dahlia tuber clumps in the fall
- how to store dahlia tubers over the winter
- what are the appropriate humidity, temperature, and storage mediums
- a list of Canadian dahlia suppliers
- access to support throughout your dahlia journey
This is a 23-page digital product. There will be no shipping fees as there is no physical product shipped to you. You will be able to download and print this dahlia guide.